Medical Case Studies
Paragon has conducted medical case studies related to disease and other conditions affecting its athletes, case study subjects, and medical clients since 1989. In each case personal data, medical test results, and/or metabolic test results were gathered to perform a comprehensive metabolic analysis of the subject. That analysis was then used to generate targeted nutritional interventions and/or lifestyle interventions to address the issues identified in the analysis. Those interventions were either applied on their own or as complimentary treatment to ongoing conventional medical treatment. Full or significant recovery has been achieved in over 90% of Paragon’s medical case studies.
Paragon’s targeted medical interventions have been used by doctors and patients to help successfully reverse “permanent” stroke damage & associated paralysis, multiple sclerosis, various cancers, cardiovascular health issues (such a high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and problematic arrhythmias), neurological infection, chronic pancreatitis, bowel diseases and recurrent c-Difficile, depression, recurrent grand mal seizures, osteo & rheumatoid arthritis, advanced bone disease, migraines, chronic back problems, muscle cramping, skin disorders, insomnia, fibromyalgia, toxic metal poisoning, chronic fatigue, and other degenerative conditions.
For a sampling of those case-studies please see the links below.
Today Paragon and its medical research partners provide clients with the latest medical research, testing, and analysis necessary to custom design targeted interventions and or other therapies necessary to quickly address urgent healthcare issues.
Paragon’s research partners have had success treating many other disorders, and have developed leading protocols for treating and ameliorating dyslexia, autism, attention deficit disorder, and down syndrome.
To inquire further email [email protected] or call 1 514 278-3935.
Click links below for the case study summary.
- Acne reversed: female, 26
- Acne reversed: male, 17
- Adrenal Fatigue and Arrhythmia: Male Athlete, 41
- Anemia — due to Excess Copper: Male Athlete, 37
- Anemia — due to Copper deficiency: Male Athlete, 42
- Anxiety — multiple cases
- Atrial Fibrillation: Male, 37
- Arrhythmia & Stiff Back: Male, 41
- Breast Milk Restored: Female, 33
- Chronic Back Pain: Male, 41
- Chronic Cranial Bacterial Infection and Chronic Fatigue: Female, 17
- Chronic Fatigue: Female, 37
- Chronic Pancreatitis Reversed: Male, 32
- Colic Reversed: baby girl, 4 months
- Constipation — multiple cases
- Depression — multiple cases
- Diverticulosis & Sigmoid Colon Disease: Male, 44
- Fully Impacted Bowel Cleared: Male, 74
- Heavy Metal Poisoning: Male, 60
- High Cholesterol and Homocysteine Reversed: Male, 75
- Hip Surgery Avoided: Male, 40
- NH Lymphoma Complete Remission: Female, 28
- Multiple Sclerosis Reversed: Female, 43
- Near-Fatal Respiratory Failure Reversed in 8 hours: Female, 77
- Osteo-Arthritis Reversed: Male, 37
- Permanent Paralysis, Stroke Damage, Potential for Thrombosis, and C-difficile Reversed: Male, 75
- Permanent Paralysis and Stroke Damage Reversed: Female, 39
- Pneumonia reversed in 4 days: Male, 40
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Female, 35
- Seizures, Grand Mal: Female, 28
- Tendon Calcification: Male, 44
- Ulcerative Colitis Dramatically Improved, Blood Pressure Normalized: Male, 58
- Warts (mosaic planter) cured: Male, 35